Any DIR/GUE Divers in Skagit or Whatcom Counties?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jim T.

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was wondering if there are any post Fundies/Essentials DIR/GUE divers here that live in Skagit or Whatcom Counties (or maybe N. Snohomish) that would be available for S drills practice should I take a Fundies or Essentials course?

I am looking seriously at a TDI instructor locally but if I knew that I had DIR people locally to practice with that would be a definite incentive. I'd like to try some of both routes of instruction if I can afford it.
I was invited to dive with some VERY nice DIR folks two weekends ago and was very impressed and learned a lot. I hope all three of you received my thank you e mails and forwards!
(Joe and I did connect via an email conversation, finally... prior to his class at NWSD)

If any divers live in Skagit County or Whatcom and are going to take Fundies or have recently completed it and would like to PM me, I'd like to
see what's possible for finding local DIR buddies.

I'm diving with a couple of TDI/IANTD trained divers soon so I'll have a point of comparison...

Thanks. Jim

jim T.:
I was invited to dive with some VERY nice DIR folks two weekends ago and was very impressed and learned a lot. I hope all three of you received my thank you e mails and forwards!

Jim, it was nice diving with you a couple weekends back, if you make it down here (or I up there) we'll do it again.

-Doug

Thanks Doug.
I'd be great to get together again.
I am taking a TDI Basic Nitrox class in the meanwhile, checking out the local instructor
I had asked Dan about at NWSD. The contacts he gave me have given glowing reports.
I just want to keep an open mind about other training "opportunities" too.

Come on up! There's always Langley. Keystone started getting dredged today for the
new ferry dock project :-( I had 2 final "historic" dives on the "old" jetty on Sat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom