Any commend for diving with Florabaydivers and Bubbles dive centre in Malaysia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hk_sleepy

Registered
Reaction score
Is there anybody was dive with Florabaydivers and Bubbles dive centre in Pulau Perhentian? Any commend for these dive centre?
I was try to contact Florabaydivers via e-mail and their web-site's contact forum many time but no answer of them, is it any other method that I can contact them?
And also I want to know how much for the accommodation if I dive with Florabaydivers.

Don't know about the two diveshops you mentioned but it is good to know that you don't have to worry too much about booking in advance or room prices. Pulau Perhentian has a healthy amount of dive shops and accomodation in every price category and just going over there and deciding there and then is what I would do.

Perhnetian is the "Ko Tao" from Malaysia with lots of dive shops and lots of inexpensive accomodation, food and dive courses.

hk_sleepy:
Is there anybody was dive with Florabaydivers and Bubbles dive centre in Pulau Perhentian? Any commend for these dive centre?
I was try to contact Florabaydivers via e-mail and their web-site's contact forum many time but no answer of them, is it any other method that I can contact them?
And also I want to know how much for the accommodation if I dive with Florabaydivers.

I've dived with Flora Bay. They have an IDC, so they're especially safety-conscious. When I was there, they were the only place that offered Nitrox, too.

You could phone
+609-6977 266 / +6013-9436 031

I have to disagree with the last post. When I was there 18mths ago Flora did not carry O2 on their boats. Why? They said all the sites are so close to the dive centre that they didn't need to.

I'm sorry but that is completely irresponsible and untrue. Some dive sites are at least 20 minutes away by boat. Two DM's I spoke with had their concerns but couldn't say anything as they were doing their training there.

The equipment left alot to be desired too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom