Antique's unspoiled Dive sites!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

antiquediver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all there...

Just a few impressions from the wonderful underwater world at Antique, Panay....
Marine Sanctuaries, underwater islands and coral gardens with a lot of big fish and intact corals...
some pics now...

Sunken island...

PIC_0189.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

some fish...

UW4.jpg

pic_0119.jpg

pic_0123.jpg

pic_0146.jpg

PIC_0222.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/phaidon_photos/Scuba/PIC_0201.jpg

and more to come next time....

lets bubble, relax and enjoy the new dive sites

yours the antiquediver...

Last edited:
The pictures look better on SKYSCRAPER CITY..........

Antique has so much to see! Pandan is right about the local beauty.

Last edited:
We hope your road to Antique dive sites is better than the ones going to the Free Willy place near Pandan. We gone to the falls on the river by Pandan and went on the bad road with many holes. I was sick by the time we arrived. The falls were not worth the terrible trip. Maybe the owner people will concrete the road....hahahaha.....Antique is next to be hot for diving places. No Kano wants to use that road after a long flight....make them sick.

Hahahahaha....I know what you are talking about. The road to Malumpati Falls is the worst road in the world!!!! I am amazed that the taxpayers there have not killed the local government unit!! hahahahaha

That variety of lionfish is very common in the Sulu Sea. I have seen them grow to almost 1 meter across fin tip to fin tip. For some reason, it seems that the cold upwelling current in December through February brings a lot of food to the marine life between Palawan up to Western Panay. I do know that the US Navy used that as a submarine route during World War II to resupply the Philippines.....so, makes sense that our marine buddies would be bigger. Colder water equals more baitfish equals bigger predator fish. Again, Antique has many untapped resources in the SCUBA diving department. DIVE CULASI.....WooHoo!!!!
Ok, getting off my soap box now.

I just checked dive rates at Free Willy. MAHAL TALAGA! Did I see your availed price schedule correctly when I go to Free Willy web site page? If I am doing my 3rd year math correctly then you are charging $470 (+) US dollars for Open Water diver training? Are you sure that is correct? If you think it is correct then you might want to give the customer some big extras. I am not sure you have availed customers a reasonable price list for diving services or training.

Scuba IOver ...anyway if you was in Malumpati "Falls", then I don't know what you are talking...Ha,ha,ha...its a river (the cleanest of Region VI) nothing else, the road is now under construction...and don't forget it is declared as a natural park and eco tourism zone...and I never heard a complaint from anybody except you Scuba IOver and it seems you're jealous...about the beauty of this area with its unspoiled places
and also Boracay is Mahal for divers and it is up to Free Willy when USD drops up and down like a gummy ball it is hard for him to change the prices weekly, ha. ha, ha....

Back
Top Bottom