Anticoagulants and Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, the good news is that I'm cleared to dive. On to the North Andaman in late February for four days of diving with the Tapana Catamaran.
Take it easy and be cautious.
Have a nice trip and many many happy returns.

Not really. Hell, you could probably cut salt in half and be down 10 points in a couple weeks.
It is not easy in Thailand if one is fond of street food particularly. And who isn't? It is the highlight for some of the tourists.
I have tried "green papaya salad" with or without added sugar and the difference is HUGE. Just need a bit of sweetness to bring the taste to higher level. BTW, there is no sugar/honey etc in my kitchen. So I could indulge a bit when travelling.

I am intended to visit Phatthalung this summer! But no way I will eat like that(not refer to the dog)! LOL.

Not really. Hell, you could probably cut salt in half and be down 10 points in a couple weeks.
The cardiologist added Manidipine to the mix and now my BP averages 125/70.

Really hard to cut out salt in Thailand, though I’ve tried. I don’t use the fish sauced based condiment (prik nam pla) at all anymore. I make my own bread, peanut butter, yogurt, salad dressing, etc. For the bread I add 10mg of salt for 500 grams of flour. (Any less than that and it tastes like cardboard.) For the peanut butter it’s about 5mg for a kilo of peanuts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom