• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Antares Support Ring?

Discussion in 'Dive Right in Scuba' started by cozumelkeith, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Dive Right In Scuba

Dive Right In Scuba ScubaBoard Business Sponsor ScubaBoard Business Sponsor

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Still Cheaper than some of the other systems. It's just an improvement. I have the Antares installed and haven't had any issues without using the ring. If you have bought the Antares from us, email me at mike@diverightinscuba.com for a better price on the pair :wink:

Peter_C likes this.
  2. Peter_C

Peter_C Solo Diver

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    Cost is not the issue as much as function. With the silicon wrist seals they spin as I attempt to remove the gloves from the suit. No problem though as the silicon wrist seals failed fairly quickly (One made it 3 dives and popped while removing my suit...gently). The problem others seem to be having of struggling to get the tabs to lock has not been one of my issues. I am diligent about making sure my liners and such are clear of the seal. My tabs got bent really far out of place by my friend setting some sailboat part on top of them. I gingerly bent them back, but see a failure in their future at some point. With all that I still feel Si-Tech has the best glove system going for interchangeable wrist seals...and neck seals.

Dive Right In Scuba likes this.
  3. rongoodman

rongoodman ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Ordered them today, but the site is really slow.