Another West Michigan diver.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tanks

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just found these forums. The diving info is great. This seems like a really nice site.

I'm in the Grand Rapids area of Michigan. I need to do some more local diving. I haven't been underwater since my Jan. trip to the Carribean. :eek:

It's nice to meet you all.

Doug [Tanks:wink:]=-)

Have you done lake diving before? I have only done it once. I think Lake Michigan will have less duck poop than Lake Castaic.

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here and Dive Safe...................Arduous

Welcome to the board! I no longer call Michigan home (relocated to the land of stinking onions many years ago) but we're both diving in the same puddle. This is a pretty good board - diverse, friendly and mostly on-topic.

Steven

I found this board to be very informative. I think you'll enjoy it quite abit, what ever are your scuba interest, it can be found on the index some where. West Mich has got the greatest beach in all the places that we've been.

Caymaniac :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom