Another way to contact Koplin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roakey

Old, not bold diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've sent two emails over the last week about buying some of his cold water spools, and haven't heard anything back (he lists that the price is + shipping, I need to know what the shipping is to PayPal the amount).

I've got twine, I've got double ended bolt snaps, but I need spools and I'm running out of time...

Does he have a phone number?

Roak

I've had trouble contacting him in the past as well about a heavy BP. I finally gave up, and just got a FREDT heavy BP.

Good Luck...

Is he selling equipment anymore? I thought he sold his bp design/franchise to Patrick. Good bps. I was a little annoyed with my SS Halcyon. Unlike my Koplin bp, I noticed that the webbing on my SS Halcyon was already fraying. Not a huge issue. I took some sandpaper to it and no worries.

Hantzu

Yes, Oxycheq has bought the design for the BP's, but I think Scott is still selling some things.

Maybe contact Patrick at Oxycheq, and see if he can help you out...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom