Another underwater FX1 clip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dang WAGS... this stuff is scaree..... HOW DO YOU DO IT? what's the secret to keeping the camera sooooooo still? totally awesome

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at reefteach.jimscamp.com Port 80

Yep, looks like I burnt up my monthly 50 GIGs. I will update to 150GIGs per month, that should keep the site going for abit. My site stats have gone through the roof.

How do I keep the camera so steady? Well once you have a few thousand dives under your belt, one becomes a fish.

More soon
Wags

bawling.gif

kapula:
Watched the clips and I have to say that they were ABSLOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT!!!! You can maneuver your camera exceptionally well not waving it around too fast or anything capturing the peaceful underwater life.

Why thankyou for the nice comments, however my BCD had a hole in it so I was abit all over the place still as I had to kick to keep my buoyancy. I have now patched it up with some silicon, so now you will see really steady shots.

Stay tuned

Wags

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom