Another Tables vs. Computers Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not even sure what you guys are trying to calculate?? What repetitive group you'll be in at the end of the dive? 120-depth will give you a rough NDL for each depth. You can't really do averaging because the tissue compartments won't average. If that were the case, they would have taught that in OW class.

TheRedHead:
I'm not even sure what you guys are trying to calculate?? What repetitive group you'll be in at the end of the dive? 120-depth will give you a rough NDL for each depth. You can't really do averaging because the tissue compartments won't average. If that were the case, they would have taught that in OW class.
What tissue compartments?

TheRedHead:
If that were the case, they would have taught that in OW class.

Funny one right there. I would venture to say there is a lot they don't teach you in OW class.

JeffG:
What tissue compartments?

You know - the Surface Supersaturation Ratio that produced the M-value system and compartment half times. :wink:

Jason B:
Funny one right there. I would venture to say there is a lot they don't teach you in OW class.

C'mon, even 4th graders can divide and make an average.

TheRedHead:
You know - the Surface Supersaturation Ratio that produced the M-value system and compartment half times. :wink:
and where would they be found? above the kidney? just below the lungs?

TheRedHead:
C'mon, even 4th graders can divide and make an average.
What does that have to do with what they teach in OW.

JeffG:
and where would they be found? above the kidney? just below the lungs?

I'm not your stinkin' wabbit, Jeff. :wink:

Go play with a blonde.

Jason B:
What does that have to do with what they teach in OW.

I thought we were talking about depth averaging? And my point was it is conceivable that it could be taught in open water if it were a reasonable way to plan multilevel dives.

TheRedHead:
And my point was it is conceivable that it could be taught in open water if it were a reasonable way to plan multilevel dives.
There is, but you don't seem to want to average depths.

Back
Top Bottom