Another St. Peter and the Pearly Gates story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaguy62

Son of Yemaya
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Four men died and ended up at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter met them there and said, "gentlemen, in order to get into heaven, and to determine how you will move around in heaven, you must first answer a very simple question. If you answer truthfully, you'll be allowed in, but if you don't you're going to the pit." The men all agreed and St. Peter turned to the first man and asked, "now, remember we know the truth here, so tell me, how many times were you unfaithful to your wife?" Startled at the question, but in a confident and proud tone of voice he said, "St. Peter, my wife and I were married 40 yrs and during that time I was never unfaithful to my wife." St. Peter huged the man and said, "because you answered honestly, you're going to get this Cadillac to drive around in heaven.

St. Peter then turned to the next man and asked him the same question; the man, in a more embarrased tone of voice said, "St. Peter, I was my wife and I were married 35 yrs and during that time, I must regretfully admit, I was unfaithful to my wife one time." Again St. Peter huged the man and said, "because you answered honestly, you're going to get this VW Bug to drive around in heaven.

St. Peter then turned to the third man and asked him the same question; the man, in a much more embarrased tone of voice said, "St. Peter, I was my wife and I were married 25 yrs and during that time, I must regretfully admit, I was unfaithful to my wife three times." One more time St. Peter huged the man and said, "because you answered honestly, you're going to get this motorcycle to drive around in heaven.

St. Peter then turned to the fourth man and asked him the same question; the man, sobbing with embarrasement and guilt, said, "St. Peter, I was my wife and I were married 5 yrs and during that time, I must regretfully admit, I was unfaithful to my wife twelve times." In the most loving way St. Peter huged the man and said, "because you answered honestly, you're going to get this bicycle to ride around in heaven.

After a few weeks, the fourth man came back to St. Peter, this time even more embarrased, and sobbing out loud and said, "St. Peter, remember when you let me into heaven even though I admitted being unfaithful to my wife 12 times in our 5 years of marriage?" St Peter said, "of course I do my son, I thought you would be happy even though you only got a bicycle." The man then said to St. Peter, "well St. Peter, I just saw my wife......she was riding around in a skateboard!!"

Feel sorry for the man whose wife was only walking around! :wink: She didnt need any help getting around...

LOL... I'm sure that that is so true in so many cases.....

CBulla:
Dude.. they gave my ex a shoelace to tie around her ankle
isn't reconstructive surgery great????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom