Another silly question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And what's worse, she (Christi) didn't even say "Hi' to the guy making the original joke!!!

Hmmm, must be the excessive work load she's under.

Well Hello Christi, and I AM sorry I missed you last week (And the week before). My time was very limitted due to my course, and I didn't get a chance to stop by and say hello/go for dinner, or whatever else we may have done :-(

It's good to see your business is booming.......hopefully you're enjoying it.

Thanks again for the recommendation with Diego.

Steve R.

Scuba_Steve:
And what's worse, she (Christi) didn't even say "Hi' to the guy making the original joke!!!
Steve R.
I think she's kinda' busy, zooming! I know she's taking care of our Singles Trip Reservations well, though. :eyebrow:

Scuba_Steve:

Hmmm, must be the excessive work load she's under.

Well Hello Christi, and I AM sorry I missed you last week (And the week before). My time was very limitted due to my course, and I didn't get a chance to stop by and say hello/go for dinner, or whatever else we may have done :-(

It's good to see your business is booming.......hopefully you're enjoying it.

Thanks again for the recommendation with Diego.

Steve R.

I'm sorry Steve!!! HOLAAAAAAA!!!!! I am sorry I missed you last week but glad you had a good time. I haven't talked to Diego since you left, but I'm sire I'll be talking to him in the next few days because I have a group doing cenotes with him. I'd love to hear more about your course with Diego and German. Shoot me an e-mail and tell me all about it :) I know how busy you were, so I'll forgive you :) Give L my best!!!

Don, thank you too! Seems like I missed everybody's jokes in this thread...haha! I'll touch base with you today to give you the list update.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Glad to see my thread went more than 1 response and 20 minutes. And I'm glad it went the entertainment route. But now, the silliest question I have is, how many hockey rinks are there and will I be able to get some ice time while I'm there. :eyebrow: Is there some open hockey?

Back
Top Bottom