Another satisfied ScubaToys customer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UltimateAg

Registered
Reaction score
I made my first excursion to Scuba Toys this past weekend and after walking out 2 hours later with a much lighter wallet, I couldn't be more satisfied. I was looking to buy my first reg and Larry answered all my questions and some I didn't. I tried out all the contenders and came away confident in which one I wanted. I was a little disappointed when I found out there are rules for matching LP, but this is just me being the cheap b*st*rd I am and with our first baby on the way. But Larry was MORE than fair and gave me an unbeatable deal most shops would probably choke on. He also helped me salvage some stuff off an old us divers aqualung micra reg I'm borrowing from my brother in law. We checked it out, found a leak, and replaced an o-ring which solved the problem.

He didn't have to be patient with all my dumb@ss questions but he was. He didn't have to give me an incredible deal but he did. He didn't have to perform the minor service and check on my old stuff but he did. For all these reasons and more, Larry is the standard by which all future diving transactions will be compared. Thanks for your time Larry and for a great experience.
-Ryan

Gotta love those guys...

Ultimate,
What are Scubatoys "rules" for matching Leisure Pro prices?

keyshunter:
Ultimate,
What are Scubatoys "rules" for matching Leisure Pro prices?

Pretty easy... If they have it in stock - we'll match it... You have to call us to get that deal.

Larry,
Do you have any kind of layaway plan for pocket-challenged divers?
BTW - i'm having a blast with the webcam.

Sure, we can do something like that for you... But normally what I suggest for the "pocket-challenged divers" is simply buy in stages. Get a BC... rent your regs. But a computer console, and attach it to rented regs... then buy your reg. Instead of buying everything, and making it 3 payments - buy in 3 stages.

But either way, we'll be glad to help!

mrgonz:
Larry,
Do you have any kind of layaway plan for pocket-challenged divers?
BTW - i'm having a blast with the webcam.

Hey Larry, I'm still waiting for you to get that merchant account for "Larry's Transmission Shop", so when wives (husbands) or other significants happen to be reviewing our credit card statements, we don't hear "You spent $957.62 on dive gear!?!?" and instead hear "They only charged you $957.62 for that transmission repair? Wow, that Larry sure must be a nice fellow."

John

From reading Larry's posts here at ScubaBoard, I would not hesitate to order anything from him, I think the personal service shown here is an perfect example of what a good busness is all about
my .02c
I just wish that I had some gear left I need to buy myself ... there is always the future though :D

DB

I have been visiting several local dive shops. Wanted to see who I was going to give my business to. Also who I would recomment. I can say without exception, Larry, Joe and their staff go out of their way to help and to answer your questins. Other LDS could learn a thing or two about customer service. When you walk into Scuba Toys store, you immediately feel welcome. Other shops I visited we not so willing to help unless you were ready to buy. The feeling I got was why are you bothering me. I will spend my money with Larry and Joe even if they do not alsways have the best price.

Back
Top Bottom