Another plug for Sandho.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snowbear:
Just got my 18W HID back from Howard Sadroff after a major overhaul.... New cord, new battery, new switch, new strain reliefs.... Not cheap, but cheaper than a new light and I know I can rely on it again :D

I was planning to try it out on Saturday, but have to deal with frozen water pipes instead :17:

That's excellent - nothing like having a light that you KNOW will work. Its just one less thing to think about. I totally get that.

After like 4 years of diving can light, I had TWO floods in about 8 days. Not my finest hour to be sure. So I'm looking for batteries.

I contact Sandho - he has a batt. I PayPal him, its all good. Get this: He does TWO charge and burn test cycles on the batt. It passes the first, fails the second - so he contacts me and offers mountains of apologies, sends back my money and some lovely parting gifts "for my trouble."

So I'm seriously blown away by the guy. Totally a stand up man of high integrity. If his work and products are anything like his way of doing business, I'm confident the quality rules. I love the guy and we haven't even really transacted any commerce yet!

Glad your light is all good. I sure missed mine.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
I contact Sandho - he has a batt. I PayPal him, its all good. Get this: He does TWO charge and burn test cycles on the batt. It passes the first, fails the second - so he contacts me and offers mountains of apologies, sends back my money and some lovely parting gifts "for my trouble."
How come he didn't just make you a new batt? :06:

I said it before - he get's my kudos, too.

He is fast, polite, true to his word, and his lights are excellent. When I screwed up my light on it's 3rd(?) dive, he took excellent care of me.

Go ahead. Call him up. Ask him a question. He'll be your buddy on the phone until you insist you gotta' go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom