Another new Ferret...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonathan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Another new wreck ferret arrived on Friday - both Japan and UK time clever boy :eyebrow:

Joshua arrived after some 42 hours of labour to very relieved and happy parents; weighing in at a healthy 3,648g.

I have to take my hat off to you mums out there - that's one hell of a job you have there!!

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan

Congratulations! Always nice to hear some happy news in this troubled world of ours.

Hmm. Now what's the youngest you can get 'em in a BC and mask I wonder?

Cheers
Richard

Congratulations! :) x

Jonathan

Congratulations!!! Post a piccy as soon as - I'm getting broody just thinking about it!!!

Hey , Congratulations !

Glad to hear Mum and Joshua are doing well, 42 hours of labour ! Wow, we really do need to say thank you to our other halves more often, what they go through for us is incredible.

Enjoy Joshua while you can Dad, it never ceases to amaze me how fast they become people not babies.

Thanks!

Hoppy:
Glad to hear Mum and Joshua are doing well, 42 hours of labour ! Wow, we really do need to say thank you to our other halves more often, what they go through for us is incredible.

Damn straight! About 22 hours in she was apologising for being weak and wanting an epidural - stuff that, I would not have lasted an hour!! Weak she was not and she still had to go another 12 hours before they would because they would not do that overnight... The strongest thing I have ever seen.

And just for you Abby - photos .

Humbled - and yes she is already talking about number 2 :11:

Jonathan:
Humbled - and yes she is already talking about number 2 :11:

Yep, Amanda was talking about number 3 after about 2 hours !

They say it's the quickest forgotten pain there is. All I know is if it was up to me , we'd all be extinct. I'll never complain about being in pain again.

Awwwww.........oh god.....I'm sooooooo broody!!!!!

I'm pleased to see Joshua got all his good looks from his mother :wink: Only kidding! He'll be a heart-breaker when he's older!!!

Well done, Jonathan.

42 hours of labour is an achievement. You owe your wife a BIG romantic dinner when you have the little one under control (and sleeping long enough).

As Hoppy said, if men had to go through labour, the human race would be extinct! My wife came out of the theatre looking as relaxed as when she went in. I would be crying like a baby, just thinking about what is happening to my body.

It's a pity, my dialup connection is not managing to download your photos. Can you post a low-res version on the 'Board (for those of us in the Internet Dark Ages)?

May you have quiet nights and days filled with laughter.

Cheers,

Andrew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom