Another lurker bites the dust.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wetone

Reaction score
OK, I have been watching for a while, and I hope that just jumping right in is the way to go. If I make a lots of goofs, (and I know I will) please bear with me.
I am a DiveMaster with more than a year under my belt, but I dont get to dive enough. I can probably make it to most of central Tx from Waco to San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Hope I dont ramble to much from here on out.
One other thing, I got started kind of late in diving, so Im not quite older than dirt, but I am starting to call College kids - sonny.

WetOne

Hi there, and welcome to the board. You'll have a fun time here learning and laughing.

Never to late to start diving -- and I've been calling college kids, kids for awhile.

See you around the forums....:D

A Great Big YEEEEHAWWWWW!!! to ya... Always stand another Texan. Hope you enjoy!!!!

Dave

Glad to have you aboard. I am sure that with all of the Texans on the board you will meet lots of new dive buds. I look forward to reading your post and hearing your experiences.

Chad

From one Texan to another...

Welcome.

Keep an eye on the Texas section to see what the Texas group is doing. If you want to join us just speak up.

Tom

WELCOME Wetone from NY!

Gosh, I didn't know there were so many divers in Texas. :)

Thank all of you for the hearty welcome. I look forward to reading, and maybe even posting, a lot of good information.

Just be nice when I mess up!

:)
Wetone

Another Texas Howdy from me!

Like Tom said, we have a pretty active group from this board doing something just about every month, including trips to Lake Travis, Flower Gardens, New Orleans, WreckMania, and much more.

The Texas Section is where much of it gets posted and I'll have the official TSDT website up and running very soon.

--TexasMike

Another Texas Welcome! Hope we can meet ya somewhere around the state this year. Keep an eye on the Texas section of the board and join us when you can.

Hi wetone:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England.
have fun, Dive Safe ..................Arduous

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom