Another hello from Indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbrown287

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all
I live in Southern Indiana right on the KY border. Became OW certified in April of 09 and can't wait for the 2010 season to begin. I have a lot of questions and can't wait to read the resposes. Thanks in advance for the responses and advice.

Welcome to the amazing world of diving!
Feel free to ask and post any and all questions that you might have. This site has been a wealth of great information for me! I will try and help when and where I can.

Have fun making bubbles!

Welcome to the SCUBA Board.

I was born up river in Evansville therefore I am somewhat familiar with Tell City . Where you live is just an absolutely gorgeous scenic area, but just too cold and damp or hot an humid for me; I am a true Kalifornian!

I note that Jendra has posted. She is one of the most delightful, well trained, knowledgeable and certainly enthusiastic divers you will ever meet on this board or in the Hoosier state. A great mentor for you!

I wish you well and a long and enjoyable career in recreational diving.

SDM

Welcome to scubaboard....dive in have fun and get involved....

you will find a wealth of knowledge here....take your time learn, practice and apply and you will have lots of fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom