Another happy Oceanic customer... from Russia :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Namgul

New
Reaction score
Just finished my live-aboard trip to Maldives, with probably the first Atom 2.0 in Russia :) I was lucky to purchase the only one Atom in Moscow's Golden Dolphin exibition, while the rest are still on the way to Russia. Somehow proud of it :)

So, the Atom 2.0 showed me the exellent performance in all of my 26 dives. There was a difficult channel dives with a very strong current and a lot of sharks :wink: ,night dives with a hunting whitetip reef sharks and a 2m-long "grandma" barrakuda, and (YES!) I saw the WHALE SHARK!! :)) 2 of them simultaniously in my sight!! Oh, lucky me :)) The Atom was very convinient in showing the remaining time on the depth, so I was very free to go with my camera without worrying about air and deco. Well, my instructor was not so pleased about my going almost everywhere in full speed, but I ended all dives without deco, out of air or another problems thanks to my computer :wink:

It's not that only Atom I've got from Oceanic... It's also Delta4, that showed stedily good performance, and Outrigger BCD. Oh, it was fun when I drift like in chair with HLT in the current, and other divers asked me about where I got that convinient floating thing :))

Currently, there not a lot of Oceanic gear customers in Russia, but based on my experience with it I would recommend it to everyone that I know, and i think that it will be a good thing to do :)

That's awesome Namgul! I must say I've been very pleased with my Atom 2 as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom