Another great dive on the YO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDave65

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Did the YO-257 again today, this time with Dive Oahu. Same great conditions as three days ago, over 120' vis and only a very light current on the bottom. Divemaster David did a great job of leading without being over-bearing.

Lots of sea life on the wreck, the usual huge turtles, two small oceanic white tips sharks, and a small group of eagle rays.

Great boat and crew.....I highly recommend.

Yeah, I don't know....not an expert....think our dive master called them oceanic white tips.....I don't know the difference.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Personal attack and responses removed.
What's the old saying? Oh, I remember- If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all!

Please refrain from any further nonsense, thank you.

Yeah, I don't know....not an expert....think our dive master called them oceanic white tips.....I don't know the difference.

I would definitely check out the difference when you get the chance. One you are very lucky to get to spot on any dive, the other you're lucky if you spot it before it spots you.

Longimanus is one of the coolest animals on the planet.

I always love seeing reef whitetips, but I'm absolutely amazed by oceanic whitetips in a, "I really, really, really hope I'm never too close to one kinda way."

Back
Top Bottom