Another double fatal to the south of us.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Sounds like three counties to the south of us could use the SS services. Gene and Sandy should be en-route with it.

There was a canoe accident involving three males in Winchester Lake. The lake is only around 100 acres. Apparently they over turned and two have drowned. One made it to shore, one body was recovered and one is still missing.

Area info link: http://www.idahoparks.org/parks/winchester.html

Another tragic but preventable accident. This has been a bad year for Idaho.

I’m going down there Thursday for a weekend of Steelhead fishing.

Gary D.

well i know it's kinda late to post this, but i know about this accident. one of the guy who died in that canoe accident is my friend... his body has been found and he went back to japan with his family. it is terrible accident, but only bad thing about that accident was that all the people who was in that canoe didn't wear life jacket. one of them made to shore but 2 of japanese exchange student (inc. my buddy) didn't make it to the shore. his body was in the water for 4 days... but thank god that his body has been found.... life is full of unexpected...

Sorry to hear about you loosing your friend Oliver8163.

Back
Top Bottom