Another dock dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
It's Dock Dive O'Clock! The ocean has been a mess this week. Merry made a quick dock dive to test her drysuit repair a few days ago and reported no leaks and good visibility under the boat.
I got up an hour before sunrise and walked down to the marina. I carried a gallon of Salt-Away and my heavy camera and housing. I had to switch arms many times during the two mile drudge.
Visibility was less than two feet as I reached the silty bottom. I wasn't finding much life and didn't want to explore too far away from our slip. I was thinking of ascending when I found my favorite nudibranch, Antiopella barbarensis. It gripped onto my stage quickly so I fired away into the silty water. I spent an hour under the boat, and about four hours Photoshopping as much siltscatter as I could.
1646790013058.png

1646790048075.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom