Another Canadian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NavyDoll

Contributor
Reaction score
Just found out about the site.. and think it's a great resource!!

I was born & raised in southwest Ontario... but now live in Victoria, BC!! I started diving last year.. and I love it. BC has some of the best diving in the country.. and we can dive year round!!

looking forward to sharing ideas, dive tales, etc...

NavyDoll

:scuba:

And welcome ot the party line. :wave:

don

NavyDoll,

Welcome to the board. This is a real great place with a lot of really good people. You learn a lot here, and not just about diving. There are so many threads that it takes forever to go through them, but what a great time doing it. You'll find the ones that interest you. And if you have questions on anything, start a thread and you'll get answers.

Again, welcome, and I'm glad to meet you.

Bill:wink:

Welcome to the best sandbox out there (IMHO).

Well by waiting until you got to the west coast, you've missed out on some of the best diving going. A lot of us don't stop diving, so we're diving all year too!

I did the opposite. Lived on the west coast - didn't learn to dive until I came to Ontario. It's on my list to do.

NavyDoll once bubbled...
Just found out about the site.. and think it's a great resource!!

I was born & raised in southwest Ontario... but now live in Victoria, BC!! I started diving last year.. and I love it. BC has some of the best diving in the country.. and we can dive year round!!

looking forward to sharing ideas, dive tales, etc...

NavyDoll

:scuba:

I was down diving in Port Hardy last month and visited Victoria. Beautiful city. Am I right to guess you work at Esquimalt?

Hi All..

Thanks for the warm welcome... it makes up for the cold water that we Canadian's dive in.. year round!!!

I'll see what I can do about finding a picture to add to my profile! And.. yes.. kaos.. you're right.. I do work out of Esquimalt!

well... i'm off to start tackling Thanksgiving dinner.. so I can dive tomorrow & Monday!!!

happy Thanksgiving to all the other Canuck divers on here.. hope everyone has a great weekend.. :)

NavyDoll once bubbled...
Hi All..
well... i'm off to start tackling Thanksgiving dinner.. so I can dive tomorrow & Monday!!!happy Thanksgiving to all the other Canuck divers on here.. hope everyone has a great weekend.. :)
It's Thanksgiving up yonder? I guess that'd be appropriate for a country who enjoys only two months of summer - ending in August. :cold:
don:sheepish:

dandydon once bubbled...

It's Thanksgiving up yonder? I guess that'd be appropriate for a country who enjoys only two months of summer - ending in August. :cold:
don:sheepish:

Well, at least we don't' have to call it "ice hockey" or "snow skiing" :hehe:. And we get to know the joys of ice diving.

And that's what we're thankfull for :)

BTW, it's a nice 72 F out today :sunny:

But I admit it must be nice to be able to drive over to Mexico for a dive vacation.

Cheers

K.

PS: Of course, my comments are in good fun, no offence intended

It's all in good clean fun!! don

Back
Top Bottom