Another callout 122604. Will this be the last?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We still haven't heard of any changes in Mike's condition. He's still in a coma but alive with stable vitals and on some type of a breathing unit.

All but two have been cleared to return to duty. I go back on swing tomorrow. This past week has been an emotional mess.

I never thought I'd say this but we need a call-out to get our minds off of Mike and the shooting.

Please keep praying for Mike and his family.

Gary D.

Please dont' think that any of us have forgotten your friend. I check the Board every day for an update on his condition. Good luck, and please stay safe.

Saipanman:
Please dont' think that any of us have forgotten your friend. I check the Board every day for an update on his condition. Good luck, and please stay safe.
There has been nothing to report. He hasn’t changed a bit and is still critical in a coma.

It just isn’t looking good but he is alive.

Please keep praying for him and his family.

All but two returned to work tonight. I have seen some tight bonds between the troops but never like this. The Lt. was out checking on us just to see how we were doing and realized quickly that we were good to go.

Gary D.

Gary,

Thanks for the update. Prayers do work. I'll keep saying mine.

Very Good News Gary!!!! One step at a time, one day at a time. I am certain that he has had many people (not just on this board) praying for him and it works. I will continue to pray for his safe recovery!

How are the Deputies doing?

Dan

Great news. Our prayers are still with he and his family.

Gary, on a lighter note. Are you still "grounded from diving" (from an infection or something a while back).

We are getting inundated with floodwaters (both headwaters from rain and backwater from the Ohio) Got called out for a moron who drove arround the barricades yesterday. All ended OK, was albe to reach them witha boat, didn't need to dive for recovery. It went something like this: Women with her family in a Dodge Neon couldn't believe that her car wouldn't make it through. she said "I was just following that big truck, and then there was all this water".......

DON'T YA JUST LOVE JOB SECURITY????????

The other two Deputies aren't doing very well at all. One is just staying to himself and family which isn't good. The other one is feeling guilty for tripping and not taking the bullet.

They will come around and they have all the help they need should they choose to use it which they are a little at a time.

My butt is all healed. A lot faster than we thought. I dove on 1226 for those idiot Duck Hunters that flipped their boat on a ice covered lake.

Keep the prayers coming. Mike and his family are far from out of the woods.

Gary D.

Wow thats great news! I belive the many prayers are helping! My son spent 9 weeks at Sacred heart this summer4 weeks in ICU, and I know that all the prayers were the reason he pulled through!
I will continue to pray for Mike and his family, and also the two deputies involved.

thanks for the updates Gary, glad to hear you healed up good.

Back
Top Bottom