Another Bermuda Trip Report - July 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would strongly suggest at least a 3mil shorty. It's not that the water is cold. You will just enjoy it more if you are comfortable. I was in a 3 mil shorty and I was getting a little cold by the end of the second dives. I'm 6 ft. 250 lbs.

What shop are you diving with?

I guess for practically of it, I will use the dive shop that is right out side of the cruise dock of Saint George.

Hi, new to the board. I am looking to squeeze in 2 days of diving on an upcoming business trip to Bermuda mid Aug. I won't need accommodation and I have my own basic gear (wetsuit, fins, mask snorkel) .. so which dive shop would the best for deals or packages.

I checked a few dive shop web sites but there are no prices, what can I expect price wise. Since it seems that many of the dives are shallow (10-15 meters), how many dives would be reasonable to fit in within 2 days.

I have been to Bermuda before (pre-diving days) and seen all the tourist sites above ground so any free time I have (inc. evenings) is potential dive time :). btw Advanced PADI but since I only vacation dive only have about 15 dives under my belt, and my last dive was 2 years ago

Thanks !!

There are basically 3 reputable dive shop on the island. I found two of the three shop's price list.
A two tank dive is around $110, plus rental. The dives only include tanks and weights. BCD and other things are rented. A two tank dive is plenty for one day; at least makes my tired.
What part of the island are you staying?

P.S.
I am leaving tomorrow for Bermuda :wink:

Back
Top Bottom