Anoindustry diving canister light promotion and give gift away to technique divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personally, I already have all the handheld lights I have a use for and I think they are all at least as good as those Hollis lights. So, if I bought the CL2300, I would rather have a lower price without the "gifts".

And anyway, how is it a "gift" if I'm paying extra for it? Can light is one price. Can light plus "gifts" costs more. That means I'm paying for the "gifts", in my book.

Hi . Stuartv

Sorry for the later reply ,Please understand there is time difference , Here now is 8:11am. I can understand you want lower price without gift .But I do not think is cost-efficient.
The factory do the promotion not on lower the price just give gift of Hollis lights. If without gift of Hollis lights.
The price will be

US$249 for CL2300;
US$329 for CL2300X.

So I think with gift will be a good choice. For the Hollis LED 3X, You know is a zoomable dive light, and not hot spot .You can use it as a small underwater video purpose.

I have the Ano CL2300. It's very bright. By far the best light I've had to date.

Thank you so much for your review . I have 3 set of CL2300X (12x 18650 version) in stock . If anyone interest please PM.

Cheers
Minos

Is there anyone who wants the ANO CL2300 and CL2300X . We have them in stock again and price is good . Please let me know if you guys want them.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom