Anilao water conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't forget the unlimited food in Dive n Trek :D. And the resort seems to improve with every visit. They now have individual drying racks per hut.

No, i don't dive with them but the group that I dive with knows him and He was my buddy's dive instructor. :)
I love Dive and Trek too because of the unlimited dives, cheap rate, good food and of course Bogart but I still prefer Anilao because there is much to see than in Bauan.

aaahh si bogart! does he still dive for that bottle of his..? the joke is.. if you throw that bottle too far, he'd run back and set up hi BC.. (toodug-tush!)

I like Planet Dive - they have unlimited shore dives too.. and twin rocks is their house reef.

Don't forget the unlimited food in Dive n Trek :D. And the resort seems to improve with every visit. They now have individual drying racks per hut.

Unlimited food is awesome!

i hope the weather conditions are good this weekend... going with some friends for a clean up dive then hopefully get a couple of more dives under my belt (i'm a noob just got my ow certification last august :D)...

HAHAHAHAQ!!!:idk: you got me there... I haven't seen him dove yet... baka di na niya kaya kasi parang may arthritis na siya... :(

Lets dive soon! pero sa anilao! daytrip is ok!

aaahh si bogart! does he still dive for that bottle of his..? the joke is.. if you throw that bottle too far, he'd run back and set up hi BC.. (toodug-tush!)

I like Planet Dive - they have unlimited shore dives too.. and twin rocks is their house reef.

Unlimited food is awesome!

Made 10 dives around Anilao 9~12 Sept
Hot, sunny, a few showers, calm mornings and a bit choppy in the afternoons
Water Temp 31C at surface - 27~29C down below
Viz - Like Glass (20m +) in Secret Bay, over in Dari Laut and Sepok wall - down to a hazy say 8m or less at Twin rocks, Cathedral and a couple of other places
Titan Triggers - some huge ones (750mm +length ) wandering around showing their teeth - but no bites for me :wink:

Only thing wrong for me at Anilao was that my little holiday and 4 days of diving came and went too quickly :depressed:

If you have easy access and regular access to Anilao, I'm jealous, as it's a great location and if living Manila I'd be there every weekend !!

I'll give a bit more of my trip summary and add some pictures in coming week, so I can look back on it and maybe convince anyone else planning a visit.

Cheers and Safe diving.

:thumb:

HAHAHAHAQ!!!:idk: you got me there... I haven't seen him dove yet... baka di na niya kaya kasi parang may arthritis na siya... :(

Lets dive soon! pero sa anilao! daytrip is ok!

Tara! It will be my comeback after.. hmm... JAG, kelan yung last dive natin? 2008? hahhaa....

i'm up for a daytrip.

Good to hear that. :) I was actually excited for you... and yes Anilao is 1.5 to 2 hours drive from Makati/ Manila (if you leave say 4 or 5am) so if I only have the resources I would actually want to dive there every week like my instructors. but I'm happy that I could dive there at least every month :wink:

Made 10 dives around Anilao 9~12 Sept
Hot, sunny, a few showers, calm mornings and a bit choppy in the afternoons
Water Temp 31C at surface - 27~29C down below
Viz - Like Glass (20m +) in Secret Bay, over in Dari Laut and Sepok wall - down to a hazy say 8m or less at Twin rocks, Cathedral and a couple of other places
Titan Triggers - some huge ones (750mm +length ) wandering around showing their teeth - but no bites for me :wink:

Only thing wrong for me at Anilao was that my little holiday and 4 days of diving came and went too quickly :depressed:

If you have easy access and regular access to Anilao, I'm jealous, as it's a great location and if living Manila I'd be there every weekend !!

I'll give a bit more of my trip summary and add some pictures in coming week, so I can look back on it and maybe convince anyone else planning a visit.

Cheers and Safe diving.

:thumb:

Sige on October :D make it a Saturday. Let's set up a group that would be diving every month kahit puro daytrip lang :)

Tara! It will be my comeback after.. hmm... JAG, kelan yung last dive natin? 2008? hahhaa....

i'm up for a daytrip.

Back
Top Bottom