Anilao Dive Rates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I was considering a trip to Anilao last year, one of the things that concerned me was that some resorts could not guarantee that their boats would go out unless I paid the full "charter" fee. That could have made it a very expensive dive trip. I chose Club Ocellaris because they guaranteed their boats would go out (and did). It may have been a bit pricier than some, but I knew I would be diving every day and their service was great.

Please come and check out the new Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort, dive rates are fixed per dive/diver, does not matter if there is 1 diver or 10 divers at any given day, there is no price increase for singles neither and the more you dive the cheaper the cost per dive, like in most places around the world!!!

All dives from boat and includes dive master, tank, weights & belt

And there is no time limit per dive neither, so you can dive as long as you have air in your tank and follow recreational limits!!!

Nitrox available too !!!

Or visit our Facebook page

Please come and check out the new Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort, dive rates are fixed per dive/diver, does not matter if there is 1 diver or 10 divers at any given day, there is no price increase for singles neither and the more you dive the cheaper the cost per dive, like in most places around the world!!!

All dives from boat and includes dive master, tank, weights & belt

And there is no time limit per dive neither, so you can dive as long as you have air in your tank and follow recreational limits!!!

Nitrox available too !!!

Or visit our Facebook page
And the price would be....?

Thanks Jale,

As mentioned, the more you dive with us the cheaper the cost per dive… To give you an idea about our diving options:

With an “unlimited plan”:

• if you do 4 dives a day for 9 days or more, it will come out at 26.25US$ per dive,

• if you do 4 dives a day for less than 9 days (at least 3 days) it will come out at 30US$ per dive,

With a “package plan”:

• if you get a package plan with a certain number of dives to be divided at your choice among the days you stay with us, it will come out between 34US$ per dive (doing a total of more than 16 dives) and maximum 44US$ if you only do 1 dive…

All are boat dives and include DM, tanks, weights/belt and no time limit...

*Dive pass 200Php per day per diver not included.

Please email us for more details…

Thanks and warmest regards :wink:

Thanks for your answer but I find your pricing a bit tricky.
I have no idea how you operate but most of the dive operators in Anilao do two or three dives per outing with a too short surface interval (in my opinion) and not many used Nx :(
As to base a pricing on 4 dives a day... for 9 days... well you have a kind of people looking for that but good luck to them :)
And be honest because if there is only one diver, I don't think you will take her/him anywhere but near to your place.
It is good to see someone trying to do something new in Anilao but most of the people find the pricing structure a bit unclear and it seems to me that you don' t really clarify this.
But of course this is my opinion and I might be completely wrong...

Thanks for your answer but I find your pricing a bit tricky.
I have no idea how you operate but most of the dive operators in Anilao do two or three dives per outing with a too short surface interval (in my opinion) and not many used Nx :(
As to base a pricing on 4 dives a day... for 9 days... well you have a kind of people looking for that but good luck to them :)
And be honest because if there is only one diver, I don't think you will take her/him anywhere but near to your place.
It is good to see someone trying to do something new in Anilao but most of the people find the pricing structure a bit unclear and it seems to me that you don' t really clarify this.
But of course this is my opinion and I might be completely wrong...

You are very welcome Jale,

Nothing tricky here... do not assume otherwise please, we have been in business for many years as you may check around or even in other forums (fyi, just from Spain we bring over 350 happy divers a year to the Philippines and Palau), although this is our new resort... You are invited to visit us anytime and see by yourself...

We do up to 4 dives a day or 3 day dives and 1 night dive based on our guests preferences (with the same rates and no time limits).

There are 50 dive sites around Anilao and all of them are included in our map with the same rate even if only 1 diver (I must say that before we opened the new resort in Anilao, we already had over 200 people booked and since then, we never had only 1 diver though, but several every single day of the month... and we hope we can continue like this for a very long time). :wink:

When going out far, sometimes we do 2 dives before coming back to the resort, otherwise, the standard is 1 out, back to the resort, 1-2h surface interval, out for the 2nd, etc... Only out for 3 dives if we go to Verde Island or Puerto Galera (and those are the only ones with a fuel surcharge of 38US$ per diver and we require a minimum 5 divers or 190US$ total fuel surcharge to be divided among divers/boat for that entire day and we bring a second boat for support with extra tanks).

About our regular rates, let me put it a bit more detailed:

Unlimited Diving (maximum of 4 dives a day or 3 day dives and 1 night dive)
- 3-8 days 120US$ per person per day
- 9 days or more 105US$ per person per day

Packages:
- 1 dive 44US$ per person
- 4 dives 164US$ per person
- 6 dives 230US$ per person
- 8 dives 307US$ per person
- 10 dives 380US$ per person
- 12 dives 447US$ per person
- 14 dives 504US$ per person
- 16 dives 560US$ per person
*Additional dives 34US$ (after 16 dives package)

Please let me know if you need any further information and hope you can have the time to come and visit us soon,

Thanks and warm regards

Carlos

One comment Carlos, if I may : I have visited your op while on a surface intervall with my guide on your 2nd day of opening.
No question I was quite impressed with your amenities (once your 2 pools are filled ahemm... :wink: ), you're set right in front on one of the most interesting dive spots in Anilao, secret garden, that is a shore dive entry (hence our boat landing choice).

Do you have specific shore dive rate? I think if I go with you I'd spend a significant part of my diving shore diving from your beach.

I use to travel every year to Anilao and I have been en many resort is this zone. The last time I was in a new one: Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive resort ( the yellow one in the montain and the only one with beach.... I remenber ). In this resort diving rates are the same rates for 1 or for 10 pax like any other diving destination in the world, and I read in somewhere, ( i dont remember exactly where) that this resort is the only resort giving fixed rates in Anilao.

I would sure like to dive Anilao but have been put off by the rates. I will more than likely be coming by myself and would sure like to do a week long trip rather than just go on a weekend. Looks like I will more than likely try out Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort.

Glad someone brought this thread back up.

I also had tried Buceo Anilao last week,i can recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good and new place with reasonable prices for even single divers.I was there only for a daytrip but when I talked with people who stayed there , they also recommended the rooms.

GT-I9100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Unlimited Diving (maximum of 4 dives a day or 3 day dives and 1 night dive)
- 3-8 days 120US$ per person per day
- 9 days or more 105US$ per person per day
How come there is a maximum number of dives allowed in an UNLIMITED package?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom