Anilao Dive Ops????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whoah! What is that purple crab thing? that is very cool...

I have to say, Secret Bay is worth the dive, Occelate Octtpus, Mimic octopus, baby white frog fish, too many shrimps to name, Mantis Shrimp,, and fish that were designed by the Romulans to take out Klingons all on the one dive...

Z..

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

moving anilao further back may actually improve chances of manila based people to join you.

i'm speaking for myself though :D

Moving it back to the 11th? If I have to worry about making it back from PG to Batangas and if I need to give myself 3 days leeway, then that would mean planning those 3 dive days in Anilao. This makes Anilao 3 days at the beginning of the trip and 3 at the end. Remember I can't dive on the 14th since I have an early morning flight on the 15th.

No way can I spend two weeks in Anilao... they're just too expensive for someone traveling without a dive buddy. Everything I've read about Anilao indicates that I'll likely be diving by myself during the week, which makes me want to minmize my time there, no matter how great the diving may be.

I need a minimum of 5-6 dive days in PG. My preference has always been 8-10. I have to take weather into account and I want to dive Verde Island on this trip.

Remember I can't dive on the 14th since I have an early morning flight on the 15th.

just make sure you are in the busy wet (some) flooded streets of metro manila a day before the 15th.

take no chances as the weather really MAY turn nasty on your provincial trips back to manila.

keep a heads up on the link provided in this post :http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/3592562-post6.html

just make sure you are in the busy wet (some) flooded streets of metro manila a day before the 15th.

take no chances as the weather really MAY turn nasty on your provincial trips back to manila.

keep a heads up on the link provided in this post :http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/3592562-post6.html

That...uhhh... doesn't look good off to the east there :shakehead: Lets hope that turns north towards Japan. If there is going to be bad weather, let it be in Japan while I'm gone :D

Their daytrip rate is 900 pesos for use of the resort. 800 pesos per dive, tanks, weights, boat, guide included plus 100 pesos per day for the daily dive permit.

Doesn't look like I'm going to be there on the weekend of the 7th and 8th now though. I'll be in Puerto Galera. I want to maximize my dive time and it doesn't look like the weather is very predicatable this time of year.

I'll spend the first few days there and the last few, just to make sure I'm on the right side of Verde Island Passage if the weather makes a turn for the worse.

It would be cool if some people can make it down to dive, but I understand if you can't.

Maybe we can get together for dinner on the 14th before I leave?

i'll be off to Mindoro this coming week , however at the southern end of Mindoro almost the opposite side of the island from PG.

Back
Top Bottom