ANILAO Dive Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, the overnight flight for this weekend got cancelled which made my diving an iffy proposition at best because that meant I'd be on standby in case a different flight came in. But it's really another family thing. My grandmother is still visiting and my cousin's Dutch boyfriend wants to visit her so I have to play host. My afternoon will be busy with soccer, food and who knows what kind of conversation. This'll be the first time my mom and I will meet the boyfriend. To make things more interesting, my cousin is in Mindanao :)

Ish darlin', I don't even know if I'm going to be busy tomorrow. September is a lifetime away for me :D

But...what's happening in Sept?

Ish darlin', I don't even know if I'm going to be busy tomorrow. September is a lifetime away for me :D

But...what's happening in Sept?

I'm not very good at grilling, Iris. I can hardly cook :O

would you have a date na of when exactly on sept? There are no dive shops in bantayan so forget it... wala din atang dive sites dun. if diving in bohol is what you are after, i would recommend we go instead of balicasag, the other island on the northern side of bohol. They say its so much better. Cabilao or something...

But you plan sounds interesting and i am interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom