ANILAO Dive Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby

..:: brown sugar ::..
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Are you diving in Anilao this weekend? Tell us about it (so we can go with you! :D)

This thread's mainly for discussions on Anilao dive sites and dive invites. Side kwentos (stories), as long as it's anything about diving in Anilao is always welcome. :14:

pssst wag mo nang kontrahin yung bata... ikaw talaga o

besides... wala tayong "invite" thread... yung thread na sinasabi mo "favorite" sites yun...

@ish, sige ituloy mo ito... wag ka makinig sa isang yan

Jag

ishbaby:
Are you diving in Anilao this weekend? Tell us about it (so we can go with you! :D)

This thread's mainly for discussions on Anilao dive sites and dive invites. Side kwentos (stories), as long as it's anything about diving in Anilao is always welcome. :14:

il be in anilao on the weekend, saturday to be exact, youre free to join me, monique and a couple of dive buds.

i am in batangas almost everyweekend , so like spoon you may join us in our dives. however i have to warn you, our dive profiles are all over the place or we may be doing 6 to 8 dives a day.

hehehhehehe. ask jonix ...... for reference on number of dives ...

paolov:
i am in batangas almost everyweekend , so like spoon you may join us in our dives. however i have to warn you, our dive profiles are all over the place or we may be doing 6 to 8 dives a day.

hehehhehehe. ask jonix ...... for reference on number of dives ...

8 dives? i should join you more often

lately the 8 dives are not as often as in 2000 to 2002 there we did a whole bunch of diving especially during my DM training. laaaaasted a year of hands on work. i can't post the dives we did as it's bordering on courting trouble.

but the average dive count per day would be 3 in the morning 3 in the afternoon 1 evening

and i still got wider ... they have got to stop this buffet thing .....

jonix:
the next morning his dive comp was "crying" already :D

it would be wise for these manufacturers to make the computer automatically shut down or enter lock mode after 5 dives:)

jonix:
the next morning his dive comp was "crying" already :D

too many dives the day before hehehehe

hehehhe, the next weekend the comp was displaying 10ft. for 6 mins and this was at around 2000 psi.... hahahhaha... on most of the dives done that weekend.

ooopssss Spoon may read this and get the wrong notion on how i normally dive ........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom