ANILAO Dive Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
it would be wise for these manufacturers to make the computer automatically shut down or enter lock mode after 5 dives:)
if thats the case, i can still do 10 dives a day. hehehhee i got redundant, so i just use the 2nd on the 6th dive on wards bwahahahhaha

jonix:
i did 4 dives with pao (3 day/1 night) that day...plus he did i think 6-7 intro dives mid day. tulog agad ako sa pagod heheheheh

ako ok lang more than 4 provided i do most of enriched 36%o2. take the ntrox course na

jonix:
i did 4 dives with pao (3 day/1 night) that day...plus he did i think 6-7 intro dives mid day. tulog agad ako sa pagod heheheheh

during my training, intros were my S.I. (believe it or Not?) am not saying .....

guesss the dive profiles between intros during my training days???? .....

haha sorry kuya caloy, i was actually browsing if this would have a similar thread, guess I didn't see it. :D

Wow you guys are night prowlers. . .

Thanks for the invites . . . I wont be diving next saturday though, prolly next next week ulet.

Have to stay close to home next weekend but have a full week off coming after that.

paolov:
during my training, intros were my S.I. (believe it or Not?) am not saying .....

guesss the dive profiles between intros during my training days???? .....

try uploading your profiles to your dive manager software...it'll probably look like a "seismic disturbance" :D

jonix:
try uploading your profiles to your dive manager software...it'll probably look like a "seismic disturbance" :D

i did that a long time ago, hehehhehe, my hyperaqua watch has a comp interface and , YES it does look like that , that's why i stopped downloading the infor nor do i look at the graph. its really good piece of diving watch. you could really see your depth range.

May panis dyan (ishbaby), nag hahamon tapos hindi pala pwede mag dive... ano ba yun.....

LONG WEEKEND 26 27 28 !!!! i invite .... o ayan invite

paolov:
May panis dyan (ishbaby), nag hahamon tapos hindi pala pwede mag dive... ano ba yun.....

Nyaha . . . loko to ah . . .
This thread naman is for Dive Invites . . . . . in case meron lng (na pede ako. . at sila :D) GO! haha :07:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom