Anilao 4th-6th April, help needed, O lovely PPD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not looking good... can't find a seat on any of the airlines for Thurs...:shakehead:

I can get you a ticket (one-way) with me from Macau...

Arranging a back up plan with Hernel/Joy. Problem is my car can't take too much luggage. Maximum 2 dive bags in the trunk, yours and ours. Back packs inside the car (vacant passenger seat):D

yes 3 hours is enough.

You lead, I'll follow, Koya.

not looking good... can't find a seat on any of the airlines for Thurs...:shakehead:
We called ahead and warned the airlines that the son of Kim Jong-il was looking to book a flight to MNL, that could be the reason.

Joking aside, I was hoping we could finally dive together, looks like I may have to finally dive with you in Hong Kong then.

Drew

travel agent is going to try to put me on the waiting list

hope to be able to see you guys in aqua if you're staying up to 3pm

if not, this sounds interesting...

So if you and Drew plan to wait for me, I know just the place while away a few hours...

travel agent is going to try to put me on the waiting list

ladida.jpg

Come over to Macau and go from here. We can get drunk before the flight, too!

What's the "jungle route"? I know 2 routes to Anilao if Cuenca is closed, one is through Tagaytay and the other is turning on the road to Bat City ferry port and then taking route through Bauan. Is there another route?

Drew
sorry i just piped in now... been horrendously busy and SB doesn't connect from home !&@#(&!@#)(&!@$&

the "jungle route" is via PALANCA... you go past the "vasquez construction" turnoff after Fernando Air Base... just go straight and straight... about another 5-10 minutes...

then there'll be a pedestrian overpass in the middle of nowhere... about 50 meters after that there's a small intersection... you make a RIGHT...

i always use that route to anilao as the usual cuenca/ alitagtag one sucks big time...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom