Anilao 4th-6th April, help needed, O lovely PPD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow, jag seems very busy since he took up that position as chairman of what is it again???

my camera is my buddy --- learned that from you :D
i was wondering if don juan enjoyed the dive... he seems to be thinking about something else
haha! Had lots of fun with you two yesterday. Great conversations (as seen from the pic). :D The muck dives were good. thanks again for the ride, Dennis!

went diving with jigo and don juan yesterday and had a great time eventhough they went missing after just a few minutes underwater

Solo Diving??????

You're gonna die...:blinking:

wow, jag seems very busy since he took up that position as chairman of what is it again???
actually the position is the least of my work load...

this summer is particularly lucrative: have 12 days of nestea beach volley (leaving for bora on the 22th!!!!), 2 marathons, 4 days of alpo dog frizbee things...

then there's the meetings up the wazoo...

workload on my unsw masters...

my pending proposal for my dlsu masters...

and the wife and kid quality time thing...

there's a coron trip impending (hopefully i get to dive!)...

there's a us embassy project i have to get kids on...

you can guess i'd much rather be a beach bum u/w photo pro in bali :shakehead:

Jag

went diving with jigo and don juan yesterday and had a great time eventhough they went missing after just a few minutes underwater
funny how the tendency is for your eyes to jump over and over back to that black machine in the back that begins with JAGER...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom