And so it begins...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joystershell:
Pete's Angels?

is it me or is Pete drooling in that pic??

:rofl3:

I'm sure glad my wife doesn't log on to SB... I'd be in heap big trouble... but... it was worth it...

Great party!!!

I made the cover!

scan.jpg

holy cow, joyster!

i didn't relize your tummy was so white!!!

:rofl3:

Joy, you could of at least worn a mask so i could recongnized you! :wink:

glad they didnt make you wear your avatar outfit...... :D

Gilless:
Sorry I didn't see this before DEMA closed. I was by the Dive Rite Booth several times and never looked at computers. I was busy ogling their rebreather. I talked with a few of the reps about my nitek he's but never looked at nor did anyone mention anything about their new upcoming line of computers. I spent all day Sat locked up in regulator maintenance classes...then off to the party which was a great time...now I guess I have to return to making a living so I can pay for my scuba habit

Cheers

Steve
The only thing new I saw from Dive Rite was the Hurricane Regulator and the Nomad side mount BC. Handheld HIDs were on sale too. Great show, but keep in mind its a trade show, not a consumer show. There are already several consumer shows, and the next is in Dec.

Sorry I missed it too.

We had to check out of our accommodations Sat morning, work the show the last day, pack up our booth that evening and then drive home to Tampa Bay.

I saw very little of the show, except the path to Zeagle and then to the bathroom. At least SB was on the track.

I liked working DEMA as a buyer better because I got to see everything.

C'est la vie.

Chad

almitywife:
Joy, you could of at least worn a mask so i could recongnized you! :wink:

glad they didnt make you wear your avatar outfit...... :D

I like her Avatar thank you :D You look very dashing Mrs. Joyce :D:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom