and our next trip to Vancouver is ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't plan that far forward (self employed) but I will try to come out if i'm able.

Is anyone interested in a SB meet and greet dive on Dec 13 or 14?

xmas party that weekend...would be interested in the Dec 20 weekend.

Sounds good to me. High slack is just before sunset. I might do that same as last time and make my second dive a night dive.

I just came back from the cut at whytecliff.

Holy doodle! first time, 40' dropped to about 75' still perfect vis.
followed the left wall, to the plumose gardens, saw hundreds of rockfish... like, they were everywhere.
The only thing negative was as soon as we got back to the bay. it was silt city and i failed on my safety stop, but it was only 1 tank.

It totally made whytecliff fun for me again.. i'd highly suggest doing a dive there.
the walk down is not too bad... it's not ansell place...

We'll be hitting the parking lot at Whytecliff around 9 AM on Sunday (Jan 11). There'll be 11 of us from the Seattle area ... and we'd love to hook up with some of the local divers.

Planning two dives ... splash times roughly 10 AM and noon ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

What're your dive plans? A friend and myself might be hitting Whytecliff either sat or sun. Depending on what your plans are I can request we go on Sunday.

(not looking for a super deep dive, we're only AOW)

What're your dive plans? A friend and myself might be hitting Whytecliff either sat or sun. Depending on what your plans are I can request we go on Sunday.

(not looking for a super deep dive, we're only AOW)

Don't worry and come on out. Whoever you are buddied with, you set the depth and if you need a guide, we can do that also. I should be out.

Yes, like Mike said, we've got people in our group at all dive levels. We'll be pairing up in teams, and each team can decide their profile. Some will be going deeper than others, no doubt.

C'mon out ... we'll be looking forward to hooking up with you ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

And if Andrew (Skookumchuck) says anything about taking pictures, make sure you are not near a tree.

It'll be great to see you guys again, Mike ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

i'll talk to my buddy.
would be good to dive with some more expirienced folk.

anyone sporting a camera? My grandma wants to see some pics of me at depth :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom