And I thunk I was dumb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CREEVES515

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The avitar listed under Avitars-Flags-Alabama is an outline of mississippi, not alabama!
Tryin to start a feud? :1poke:

Thanks for the great site guys
C Reeves

They're both deep south states, what's the difference.

Well, when you think about it, the best thing about Alabama is that it ain't Mississippi ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Your right. Maybe our state flag should be an "i'm with Stupid" t-shirt with the arrow pointing west. Then their flag could say ditto (arrow pointing east)

:bash:

Chris

CREEVES515:
Your right. Maybe our state flag should be an "i'm with Stupid" t-shirt with the arrow pointing west. Then their flag could say ditto (arrow pointing east)

:bash:

Chris

Nah, theirs should probably point NW :D

There you go picking on us poor Mississippi folks again.

hey, guys, be happy at least you're not from Arkansas. there's people in Arkansas
who are their own fathers.

(disclaimer: this post does not represent anyone's views, including the poster's. read
at your own risk. offense to people, plants, animals, and minerals is purely accidental.
no purchase necessary. do not try this at home.)

I'd like to see you draw 50 flags correctly. Ok, just kidding... do any of the other flags appear to be Alabama or are we just missing the flag entirely?

Hay H2 Andy, I work in Arkansas. Ya'll are hitting me from both sides.

jonnythan:
They're both deep south states, what's the difference.
I moved from minnesota to california to go to school when I was younger. I was talking to some "natives" (blonde hair blue eyed female types) The daughter commented I had a very cool accent and asked where i was from. After I told them "minnesota" the mother asked me just where in canada that was?!?!?!? :06:

Back
Top Bottom