Anchors in Southern Oregon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eponym

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My most recent finds while diving local waters are for sale . . . here on SB first, then Craigslist when the boating season re-starts.

Two anchors, a mushroom and a Danforth. $35 each.

Mushroom Anchor 2.jpgDanforth Anchor 2.jpg

These are at my shop in Medford, OR (I don't think shipping would be cost-effective). Post here or PM me for details or to ask questions.

The mushroom/fluke anchor is a thirty-pounder, black vinyl coating, with five feet of chain, in excellent shape. (Well, okay, there's some light corrosion on the chain, which I'm too lazy to clean off). $35.

The Danforth is a Seachoice Utility 7-pound model, suitable for boats up to 20 feet. Pivoting flukes, slip-ring shank attachment for easy retrieval (yeah, tell that to whoever cut it free when it locked itself under some big boulders). Includes 6' of clean galvanized chain with good shackles, and 12' of nylon line with spliced eye (abraded at bitter end where cut). Anchor measures 12.75" tall overall, 9" flukes, 14.5" wide overall. It's so new, the manufacturer's label is still attached and readable! $35.

-Bryan

Back
Top Bottom