Analox EII sensor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylvester

Reaction score
I bought one from a member a few years ago 3-4 or more. It worked flawlessly until recently. I changed the battery when I was unable to get any adjustment from it to calibrate it. I was not showing a low battery but that seemed like the simplest thing to check 1st.

So It still does not have any range of adjustment it stays in single digits on the display (unlocked) so I will assume it the O2 sensor that needs to be replaced? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I dont remember who on here I purchased it from but if we have a member selling these items drop me a note if a Sensor will fix my analyzer, with the info to order the proper replacement part.

The info on the bottom of the cardboard container is :
ANALOX 02 EII
SA1 N01 BG 96 N 00 8
SERIAL NO: EII5819

Thank you

Hello Sylvester,

Thanks for your post to ScubaBoard.

You are exactly right...the O2 sensor has given up. It is an electrochemical sensor which degrades over time, typically 3 years. Your sensor was manufactured April 24, 2004...so you have certainly attained good use out of it!!

You can purchase a new sensor at our website: www analox.net or simply call our office at 714 891-4478.

Thanks for using the Analox O2EII and don't hesitate to call if I can be of further assistance.

My Best Regards,

Patti L Clarkson
Vice President, Sales
Analox Sensor Technology

Back
Top Bottom