Analox Delivers on Diver Suggested Improvement!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patti Analox

Contributor
Reaction score
At Analox, we want to ensure we are offering you the best possible products for your Nitrox, Trimix and CO analysis needs. Recently, my colleague, Michelle Morley, posed the question, "How can we improve?” We received and reviewed several suggestions and ask that you keep them coming!

Scuba Board member Downing of Portland OR offered the following:
"I really like my O2EII, but I'd like to suggest that AA include the sensor cap with the analyzer rather than only sell it separately".

Downing, we really like your suggestion, so effective immediately Analox Sensor Technology will now include the Sensor Saver Cap as standard with every O2EII Nitrox Analyzer we manufacture. Find your local Analox Sport Diving Dealer at Homepage: Analox - Looking after the air you breathe. and keep posting those suggestions to ScubaBoard.

Thanks Patti and Analox. Will the retail price increase slightly now, and what about units that are already in the retail pipeline. Would one have to to still purchase the caps seperately for those models? Also if the above is true how long should it be before the new units with saver caps are widely available?

Hi DiverG,
MSRP for the O2EII is $325.00. Units are now shipping to our USA dealers with the sensor saver included with no price increase to our Dealers. I see that you are in Houston. Are you an Authorized Analox Dealer? Give me a call at 877 723-3247. You have a dive show coming up and I'd love to chat with you about it and your business.

Hi DiverG,

Ah, no worries! This is a value added enhancement and therefore you probably will not see any price increase in the marketplace. Thanks for your feedback on ScubaBoard. It's staying in touch with divers that enables Analox to continually improve our products and service.

Patti, when I do a search for your product I come across some sites that says Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer, and some that says Amoxtec Analox O2EII Nitrox analyzer. The products are similiar looking but not exact. Just wondering if you are one and the same company.

Hey DiverG,

Thanks for your post. Amoxtec and Analox are ineed the same company. Amoxtec Inc is simply the American corporation for Analox Sensor Technology Ltd.

My only word of caution regarding internet sales is, "know your seller". Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you ever need to run a Dealer name by me to see if they are an authorized Analox Stockist. I can be reached toll free at 877 723-3247 or by email at patti@analox.net

Happy and Safe Diving!

Back
Top Bottom