An official SB meet and greet and dive and greet some more at depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

take a huge group picture underwater just like in elementary school.

Just don't let Schookumchuck near the camera. I don't need any more embarrassing pictures. :wink:

I should be able to make either day.

I can make the 8th but not the 15th.
Anywhere is fine with me.
I'm also up for Jan 25th. I wouldn't mind doing Kelvin Grove if someone wants to play tour guide.
Mike, what is the edge doing that day?

It is a group decission by the divers that day. I am hit and miss right now with attending the Edge dive. Sorry I can't be more help.

I am game for January 25, after that I will be in Dominican Republic for the whole February diving with my buddy Vlad (DRsharky on SB):cool2:.
Little bit of warm, clear, Caribbean water doesn't kill a cold water diver:sharkattack:.

Tommorrow, 10:30 at the "Cut", we're having a photo session. Can you make it MIke?

Sorry, I can't make that time. I am putting together a set of twins at 11 am at OC but I do want to try them in the afternoon.

Lets keep the date of Feb 8 at Whytecliff. Meet time of 10:00am work for everyone.

I'm also up for a dive on Jan 25. Kelvin Grove sounds good, I don't mind being a tour guide. Dale pm me if you want to car pool? BradnerBoy are you up for a dive on 25th?

I'm also up for a dive on Jan 25. Kelvin Grove sounds good, I don't mind being a tour guide. Dale pm me if you want to car pool? BradnerBoy are you up for a dive on 25th?
Absolutely. My son and I at least and possibly a third, if he can make it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom