An official SB meet and greet and dive and greet some more at depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

askdjasd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Let's do some planning.
Find a weekend where everyone is good to go (most weekends are good for me except for this)

Dive site, possibly whytecliff
Depth: ???
Start time: ????
How many tanks: ???

Let's get a huge group out, hopefully get some underwater photographers to take some pics of the group and life.

Then of course we all go out for beer and food.

Let's start getting some ideas!

I would love to do this. Being new diver, I would like to meet local divers and get as much diving in as possible (and try my new gear :))

Having said that, I don't want to hold back the rest of you (depth, dive time, etc)

I am free any weekend pretty much.

yeah, well nothing has been set in stone yet.
but i'd like a huge group going.. like 15+ take a huge group picture underwater just like in elementary school.

A scubaboard meet and greet would be great. I tried one last year and prove to be hard to get people out.
You may want to keep the meet and greet for the surface and then have people buddy up for their own skill and comfort level.

How about Whytecliff on February 8 work. Plenty of time for people to mark it on the calendar.

How about February 15th, would that work?

8th would work better for me.. getting some ink done on the 13th will be out of diving for a little while.

Add two more; my son and I. We dive almost every weekend, so we're game for whatever location, although our preference isn't Whytecliff.

whytecliff is easy to get to, lots of parking and numerous walls, the cut and most importantly.. bathrooms!

Back
Top Bottom