An official SB meet and greet and dive and greet some more at depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's our depth? im looking (and probably scott is in the same boat) for a guided dive.

Depth can be what ever you are comfortable with. We can talk about it at the site and come up with a nice dive plan to get the most out of the site. I will be doing two dives.

Ron

I really hate to ask this.. is there any possible way someone (with cam) could grab a snap shot of me underwater?
my grandma wants to see me :)

excellent r2t, we'll be doing 2 dives too.
Thanks for leading, it would be excellent to know where to go to find some big fishies.

I really hate to ask this.. is there any possible way someone (with cam) could grab a snap shot of me underwater?
my grandma wants to see me :)

excellent r2t, we'll be doing 2 dives too.
Thanks for leading, it would be excellent to know where to go to find some big fishies.

He he he, man, I'm glad YOU asked this before me (I would have asked long ago, but I didn't wanna look like a :dork2: )... I'd love to get some hot UW shots of myself for my portfolio (damn, I look good in black). Ok, it's really just to show my family how frickin cool diving is. Why is it that non-divers don't understand exactly how amazing it is?

R2T, I've picked up some thick new gloves and socks, I should be all nice and toasty THIS time :) Much appreciation for offering to show folk around.

Well well, this is a fine kettle of fish. Three of us are coming out too. Ron or Mike - how many cars can that parking lot hold anyways?

I think it will hold around 8 cars in the official marina parking. There is a lot more spots but not marked with the marina parking. Not to sure how picky they are about that. I can take three in my truck if anyone wants to car pool.

There is lots of parking, just park towards the back of the lot.

alright folks.

all my gear is ready to go.. see ya guys at 10!

Good time had by all, even those of us that got wet when we weren't supposed to. :bonk:

Hunter and I look forward to seeing you all again on the 8th...this time for TWO dives. :cheers:

We had a good turn out, 10 divers. It was a good day of diving. Vis was great, 50' plus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom