Ambergris Caye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ID_Bombero

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all and thank you in advance. We are making our first trip to San Pedro and are looking for the most recent recommendations for dive operators. We are PADI open water certified and have about 20 dives under our belts. My wife has trouble clearing her ears so we are looking for a dive ops that is good about giving individual attention and doesn't run cattle boats. We are staying just south of town and will be arriving mid January.

Thanks again,

Bombero

There are several good dive centres here. My personal favourite is Island Divers, on a dock in the middle of town. They will collect you from your resort.

It's been a few years since I've been there but we liked Ramone's. Small boats/small groups and with multiple boats going out each day they grouped divers by experience level.

I just returned from there and i used Amigos Delmar treated us very well. Yhey are the ones i use when i go there i have never had any problems.

Back
Top Bottom