Ambergris Caye / San Pedro / Chuck & Robbie's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zimpod

Contributor
Reaction score
Huge props to Chuck & Robbie's! Dove with them for 3 days. Excellent shop, first class service, friendly, laid back, personal attention. Thanks to Robbie for showing us both the underwater and the ground-side attractions. I even got an old pair of jetfins from Robbie for free. Cannot say enough about this shop. Also dove the Blue Hole with Amigos del Mar. Good experience, good shop, but necessarily a bit of cattle boat, given the destination. Preferred the experience with Robbie's. Will return to dive with both shops.

We also just got back from Ambergris Caye and dove a week with Chuck and Robbie's. You can't beat the service from Robbie and all his staff. We dove with Robbie and then dove with Big Sexy and Giovani. All were great dives and we even saw a whale shark on our last day(what a treat). Robbies operation is truely great and by the end of our vacation I definatly felt as though I was diving with friends. I can't say enough good things about them.

I liked Chuck and Robbie's as well when I dove with them two years ago. Can you say a little bit about your dive profiles (length, depth, surface intervals)?

Damn it, a whale shark shows up a month after I was there? I may have to take back all the good things I said above. Where was my whale shark:D

Enjoyed diving with Big Sexie and Giovanni. Our profiles were mostly in the 85/60 range for first/second dive. Boat rides are only about 10 mins. Quite a few turtles, several eagle rays, nurse sharks, good marine life, decent viz - in the 80s-90s I would guess.

Well that bodes well for my buddy and I. We're flying down to Belize this Saturday for a week of diving with Chuck and Robbies. I've heard such great things about them that I hope I'm not expecting too much.

BTW - what's the headcount on a typical local dive?

m.

Back
Top Bottom