Ambergris Caye - Mahogany Bay - DOGS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah it's not just a resort it's the makings of a Truman-show village. Remax is down here selling lots. The cottages are nice and new but really close together with no insulation....and I can see all my neighbors chromecasts and stop their Netflix lol.

Amigos Del Mar were great. Tony keep close tabs on the 6 of us and I loved the service in the boat. Sit on side. Reach out arms. Put on mask. They do the rest You ca do more but they also haul up BC and tank before climbing the ladder, which really helps me get out.

Wow, Tony still at it. What a guy. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the eyesight that he used to have. Nowadays he kind of waves his arm around in the air if he sees something big. LOL but he used to point out teeny tiny things.

Was Rene the captain?

Wow, Tony still at it. What a guy. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the eyesight that he used to have. Nowadays he kind of waves his arm around in the air if he sees something big. LOL but he used to point out teeny tiny things.

Was Rene the captain?

Yep, Rene ran the boat Weds and today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom