Amazing video that captures why we all love to dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BarnBrat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A diving friend found this truly awesome video that perfectly captures the wonder of the underwater world. Too good not to share. Seriously, watch it now. I've watched it over and over and just can't get enough. :D

Ocean Eyegasim - Ocean Eyegasim HD - YouTube

That's too bad MaxBottomtime ... you missed the best part ... the idiot "riding" the tiger shark at the end. (Was watching on my phone .. looked like a tiger on my small screen)

The Pacific coast gets no love I see: No jellyfish, kelp, killer surge, sea urchins, or mask-grabbing sea otters? I agree with Max, look but don't touch...except for the snorkeling girls in bikinis. :)

Yeah that video leaves me with mixed emotions...

I'll agree that touching coral is decidely un-cool. This is true only because there's no question that touching it directly harms the coral.

But, if a shark has a problem with your actions, it (or, depending on the shark, you) will be gone. Social interaction between and among animals happens -- until a specific harm is identified, I see nothing that distinguishes the playful human from a remora or a dolphin.

Before I even read these comments, I stopped watching the video as soon as the woman ran her hand through the gorgonian. That is NOT why I dive. I will watch no further.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom