amazing race asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh you people... I said it wasn't me... it was sent over by a very good paparazzi.

IRIS: Penn is a very good buddy at the surface but underwater, he just gets lost in his world... investigating with awe every turn and corner, looking for his special sea creature.

moonlighting:
Oh you people... I said it wasn't me... it was sent over by a very good paparazzi.

IRIS: Penn is a very good buddy at the surface but underwater, he just gets lost in his world... investigating with awe every turn and corner, looking for his special sea creature.

special sea creature???

marina? :laughing:

jonix:
special sea creature???

marina? :laughing:

Extreme Diwata!!! Mwahahahaha.

(Pa-uso kayo ni Koya ng true-to-life avatars ha... but looks better parang still shots sa James Bond movie scenes)

ishbaby:
hayuf ang mga pose eh. . . dramatic! Cant find an avatar just like that!

:laughing:

@moonie: wait a sec, we aren't starter of the true to life avatar thingy...there's pao & subzero way before we changed ours

ooops. sorry. have to translate that one. (wonder if i could join in with that change of avatar thing??

boljakool:
sali nga ako dyan sa change avatar na yan
Is that a Gi Joe doll?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom