Am not getting follow-ups to my postings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sytech

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

This seems to happen every once in a while where I post a topic and then don't get any replies.

This last happened about a month ago, I reported it and then I started getting the replies in a daily digest form. Perfect!

However, the over last few days I've gotten no replies but can see read them on the board itself. I have not touched my CP.

Can you check this for me?

Thanks,

Sy

Your account seems to be in order.

I cannot check your thread subscriptions though.

Try removing your subscription, then adding it again.

I am not getting the daily follow-up emails which note replies to my posting a new thread.

I do get it once in a while but I am a regular poster and used to have the follow-ups every morning.

I haven't touched my settings so am assuming the problem is at Scubaboard.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sy

I am not getting the daily follow-up emails which note replies to my posting a new thread.

I do get it once in a while but I am a regular poster and used to have the follow-ups every morning.

I haven't touched my settings so am assuming the problem is at Scubaboard.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sy
While the resolution to that problem is probly needed, you might consider my approach: Bookmark UserCP page and simply check it each morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom