am I SOL re: jet style fin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when I put my foot in the XL jet sans-bootie it fits very snug on my foot. it would be impossible to wear any bootie with it. and in the pic the turtle looks just a tad bigger.
Odd situation. My son wears a sz 13 Deep See Atlantic boot, with XL Jetfins. Snug, yet works fine. But several have said that XL Jets are way too small for even a sz 12 boot.

it was posted on TDS

well I have a new problem....
I can't get trimmed out in these *******s.
my feet sink and all my weight is already trim pockets high up on my tank :(

If your feet are too heavy, you may want to try the SlipStreams instead of heavy Turtle or Jets.

If your feet are too heavy, you may want to try the SlipStreams instead of heavy Turtle or Jets.

yea
I'm getting a 7mil semidry tomorrow. I'm wondering if my feet will be more floaty in that...
seems like with my current 3mil setup i need a lighter fin

all is well :)
6 dives in the semidry over the weekend and trimmed out quite nicely with the turtles. I LOVE these fins
i guess when it warms up and I pull the 3mil back out i'll need something lighter but until then...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom