Altima boot and jet fin sizing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ghost95

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello all.

Just a question. Will Altima size 11 wide boots work with with XL Jet Fins?

Thanks

Hello all.

Just a question. Will Altima size 11 wide boots with with XL Jet Fins?

Thanks

What model are you using please (link)?

Jet fin sizing is way off everything else. I had low profile drysuit boots (more like a sneaker) in size 6 and I fit a large in jet fins. All other fins I used were a small or medium.

What model are you using please (link)?
I believe they are the older model XL. I'll see if i can get a picture and maybe that will help. I'm 3000 miles away from the fins right now so just trying to get an idea if these will work.

Thanks for the replies all.

I believe they are the older model XL. I'll see if i can get a picture and maybe that will help. I'm 3000 miles away from the fins right now so just trying to get an idea if these will work.

Thanks for the replies all.

Thanks, the ones I found on Google don't appear to be usable for diving with fins.

Thanks, the ones I found on Google don't appear to be usable for diving with fins.
Were you talking about the fins out the boots? The fins are older xl jets. The boys are the Altima marine assault boots that some people have recommended here. I believe they are designed for use with fins.

Were you talking about the fins out the boots? The fins are older xl jets. The boys are the Altima marine assault boots that some people have recommended here. I believe they are designed for use with fins.

I am talking about the boots, I tried to look them up but what I found didn't appear to be boots that can be used in diving and hence why I am asking you :)

I am talking about the boots, I tried to look them up but what I found didn't appear to be boots that can be used in diving and hence why I am asking you :)
Here you go. They're kind of like tactical Chuck Taylors. I wish I had a narrow foot, if I did, I'd be looking at chucks instead🤔. These come in wide though with non slip soles.

Here you go. They're kind of like tactical Chuck Taylors. I wish I had a narrow foot, if I did, I'd be looking at chucks instead🤔. These come in wide though with non slip soles.

Thank you. I have wide feet. Are these true to size US sizing? I wear size 10.5 wide in US, would these boots be same standard US sizing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom