Alternate fin spring strap for atomic aquatic split fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ramos777

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hi guys, im sorry if its a bit out of the topic here.. just wanna ask.. is anybody have an information about alternate fin spring strap for atomic aquatic split fin? because in my place the original atomic aquatics fin spring strap price is quite ridiculous.. so im looking for any alternate fin spring strap from other brand that can fit on....

thanks al lot guys.. :)

hi guys, im sorry if its out of the topic here, just wanna ask.. is anybody have an information about alternate fin spring strap for atomic aquatic split fin? because in my place the original atomic aquatics fin spring strap price is quite ridiculous.. so im looking for any alternate spring strap from other brand that can fit on....

thanks al lot guys.. :)

You should create a separate post next time to create less confusion between answers to your question and the OP's.

You'll want a spring strap that has the Small Post attachment that Atomic uses.
Highland Spring straps or XS Scuba Springs straps are alternatives that come with the mounting hardware to attach to your Atomics.

Spring strap pricing is going to range between $30-$60 depending on brand.

There is also this on Piranhamfg. But to my knowledge it's a fairly new product I don't recall seeing recently:
Atomic Conversion Kits Piranha Dive Shop |

Last edited:
Bungees and a couple of zip ties work very well. They last a few years, cost less than any metal strap and are easy to install in minutes on any fin.
dscf2972-jpg-397057-jpg-450505-jpg-455580-jpg.462242.jpg

multi-keeper-tie-down-straps-bungee-cords-06014-64_1000-jpg.457717.jpg

90400_1-jpg.450506.jpg

bungie cord is awesome. I swim a mile 'bout every day in jetfins with bungie cord instead of the original rubber strap. Never any prob with bungie. You can cut a piece of bike inner tube as a cover. Last at least 2 years in a chlorine pool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom